Where can Christians turn to address the sensitive areas of their life and relationships while having their values and beliefs respected? Dr. Corey seeks to help people of faith feel safe in working with the relational and sexual aspects of their life. He works in private practice at Building Intimate Marriages, Inc.
Premarital counseling is a great with to get your marriage started on the right track. I help couples learn to be aware of and deal with effectively with those big issues: communication, problem-solving, money, in-laws, parenting expectations, sexual intimacy, spiritual intimacy and commitment. Couple are also encouraged to develop a purpose statement for their marriage.
- couples seeking to grow great marriages
- couples struggling with sexual issues in their marriage
- couples struggling to keep their marriage alive
- couples in crisis due to affairs, addiction, seperation, etc.
- couples who have already divorced and want to explore reconciliation
Discernment Counseling may be appropriate if you or your spouse are seriously considering divorce but are not entirely sure if this is the right choice.
There is hope for healing from sexual brokenness, sexual dissatisfaction, and a wide variety of sexual challenges. Sex therapy is conducted in a manner that is both respectful to my clients and consistent with my Christian beliefs.